Rates & Insurance
- $125 per 60 minute online therapy session, individual or couple. Must take place within the state of Georgia.
- $800 Live Online Pre-Engagement or Pre-Marital Counseling Package. Must take place within the state of Georgia.
Kelli Willard, MA LMFT is not a member of any insurance panels. Services provided are self-pay. Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, however, it may be possible for online therapy services to be partially reimbursed if you choose to file on your own behalf. Kelli will provide a superbill with a mental health diagnostic code and therapy service code at your request. Please contact your insurance provider and/or employer to verify how your specific plan compensates you for online psychotherapy services.
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider and/or employer to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include online therapy benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it? Have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many online therapy sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for online therapy services to be covered?
- What CPT codes (therapy service codes) and mental health diagnostic codes are covered by my plan?
All major credit, debit, or health savings account cards are accepted as forms of secure electronic payment.
Cancellations & Rescheduling
Time booked with your counselor is a sacred space set aside for you. That being said, your therapist completely understands that urgent situations may unexpectedly arise which require you to cancel with short notice. We ask for you to make a priority of emailing or calling when the need to reschedule or cancel your appointment comes up. Our cancellation policy states that 24 hour notice is required except in case of emergency, illness, or other unavoidable hardship. This advanced notice allows another person or couple in need to take your space. Without 24 hours notice you may be charged a late cancellation fee.
Please contact [email protected] for any additional questions you may have.