Live Online Pre-Engagement & Pre-Marital Counseling
It’s never too early to start building a solid foundation for your love story!
Look no further if you’re looking for an unbiased, encouraging, highly-skilled therapist to answer your burning relationship questions and help you learn the relationship skills needed for lasting love. Kelli helps you openly discuss your couple experiences and expectations with your partner in a meaningful (and fun!) way.
A wedding is one of life’s most treasured experiences. Live Online Pre-Engagement or Live Online Pre-Marital Counseling can help you and your partner transform that momentous occasion into a satisfying, lasting relationship.
Do these sound like you?
- You and your partner have arguments that don’t get resolved
- You feel like you’re always the one who has to compromise to keep the peace
- You’re concerned about how your partner’s financial situation will affect you as a married couple
- You’re worried about losing affection or having a diminished sex life after marriage
- You want to improve communication
…then Kelli’s Six Session Live Online Pre-Engagement or Live Online Pre-Marital Counseling Package can be a great benefit to you and your partner. This $800 package can be completed in either six 1 hour online sessions or in an intensive block-session format.
- An empirically validated PREPARE™ relationship assessment with Kelli’s professional interpretation of your results
- A therapy experience customized to your unique needs, but always covering the basics such as: Marriage Myths and Expectations, Communication and Conflict Resolution, Family Issues and Boundaries, Sexual Expectations, Spirituality, and Affair-Proofing.
- A certificate of completion for you to show when applying for your marriage license to receive a discount
- A FREE 7th session to check-in together after your wedding
The intimate nature of marriage requires that you learn how to talk with your partner about everything, no matter how awkward or uncomfortable! Kelli’s package sessions are designed to help you learn how to be a better speaker and a better listener, a better self-regulator, and a better lover. You’ll learn what each person’s relationship needs are how they developed, and how to make these needs heard back and forth in a productive manner.
Pre-Engagement and Pre-Marital Counseling will also teach you how to handle conflict in your marriage. When you live with someone, you will have arguments ranging from the very mundane to more serious issues. How you argue will be a part of the story of how you are as a couple. You’ll learn how to de-escalate arguments through self-regulation and how to fight fairly together.
Even if this package touches on topics that you’ve discussed with your partner previously, it’s very likely to introduce subjects you hadn’t considered before! A fresh perspective from an objective and skilled third party can uncover new details about yourself and your partner that are worth considering. This is also an excellent time for us to find unexpected areas where you disagree, giving you the tools to handle possible future conflict.
This is Kelli’s most popular and favorite type of therapy — especially when couples are neurodiverse! (For example, if one person is an ADHDer and one person is neurotypical.) You’re invited to contact us ASAP to secure your package date availability.
Why just survive in your relationship when you could thrive?